Monday, August 31, 2015

Sisterhood of The World Blogger Award

© Alyssa Monique Bustillo



It feels so great when you nominated me in Sisterhood of The World Blogger Award Emotera Goddess . I am really thankful! So here are the answers in the questions you gave me:

What made you decide to start blogging?
My cousin Shaira Manalo of missdream-girl was a blogger before me she always have bragging rights at our house when it comes to blogging. Yeah, we live at the same house, we are very close cousins too. Well me and my sister Aimee Bustillo of Capturing Life Memoirs was encouraged by her to make a blog. 

How did you came up with your blog name and blog url?
I came up with my blog name as, well let me break it to you. Style is because I integrate my blog as lifestyle blog. Eccentric is because that is just how my personality is. Fashion is because I love fashion of course. So all in all Style+Eccentric+Fashion= Styleccentric Fashion (SCF). By the way my current blog url is just my name www.alyssamoniquebustillo.co.nr and if I could further earn more money I'll change it to dot com.

What is your number one blogging DON’T?
For me my number one blogging don't is that one must not plagiarize content from others. Be you. Be original. Be unique.

What are your trade secrets in gaining lots of follower on your social media accounts?
My principle in gaining loads of followers in my social media is if someone follows me I'll follow back. I engage a lot as well or stay active in my social media accounts.

Do you plan your blog post or #OOTD post?
No. When there is an inspiration I just do it. I post using my instincts.

When you were a child what did you want to be when you grew up?
Actually I have no desire of anything in particular as a child. I do not have a picturesque imagery of what I may become in the future when I was a child.

Aside from blogging what are the hobbies you enjoy?
I love music of course I play loads of musical instruments, you could visit my soundcloud if you want. I love watching anime as well. 

Do you want to learn any specific languages? Why?
I want to learn Arabic. I am a resident in UAE and yet I still do not know how to speak fluent Arabic. Even if I am currently staying in Philippines I will always comeback there in UAE so I better learn Arabic!

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Currently I have no specifics of where I would want to travel. Because honestly I want to travel everywhere!

If you were to give a newbie blogger an advice on blogging, what would it be?
My advice to newbie bloggers is that you should have a well designed template that is both attractive and systematic for promoting your posts and sponsors, and sharing your other social media accounts. When making a post the content should be interesting so that you will gain readership. Your image posts should be colorful and should leave an impression. Lastly one must engage with your readers through comments and be consistently active in your blog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Nominees are
// crafty-zone // makeupoholics // Florals & Smiles // Sara Wallflower // ellafairytale // Liaslife // Bangs Bang // indiansavage // fashionelja // a-cupofrain //

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Questions are:

How did Blogging changed your life?

How do you describe yourself and your blog?

What is your best single post?

What are some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?

What type of social media do you think is better to enhance your traffic to the blog?

How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?

What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?

How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up
and running?

Are you trying to make money through blogging? 

What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognizes the unique voices of women bloggers around the world.

To accept this award, here are the rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions they have set you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. Nominate ten people.

No comments:

Post a Comment