Monday, August 31, 2015

NV NICK VERREOS.....Fall 2015 Fashion Presentation "NV by Nick Verreos" on EVINE Live Shopping Channel: Recap!




Nick Verreos Presents Fall 2015 "NV by Nick Verreos" collection on EVINE Live TV Shopping Channel



Last week, I was back on the EVINE Live TV Shopping Network, premiering my NV by Nick Verreos Fall collection. After my very successful launch in May, showing my Spring/Summer collection, I was so excited to bring my new Fall line to EVINE Live.






Nick Verreos--EVINE Live headquarters, Eden Prairie Minnesota






EVINE Live host Wendi Russo and Nick Verreos--with model Kat wearing "NV Nick Verreos" faux leather top with jersey sleeves and "NV Nick Verreos" knit jersey jogger pants



The NV Nick Verreos Fall collection was inspired by The Orient Express: Paris to Istanbul...to Tallahassee, Las Vegas, LA, Dallas, and beyond! I think of my "NV" woman as a Style Traveler. Last season was all about the Italian Riviera and for Fall, she's inspired by The Orient Express and the stylish visions of traveling to the Near and Far East and picking up pieces that make Style Statements in her wardrobe...








NV Nick Verreos Fall 2015 Inspirations + Fashion Sketches



Here are some fun photos of the two days I was on EVINE Live premiering my NV Nick Verreos Fall collection:






























What goes with my new Fall 2015 NV Nick Verreos line? Jewelry/Accessories from the EVINE Live "Jewelry Table"--Backstage at EVINE Live TV Shopping Network






Nick Verreos with model Ashley in "NV Nick Verreos" Fall 2015 printed knit jersey faux wrap dress--backstage at EVINE Live TV Shopping Network






Models showing my "NV Nick Verreos" EVINE Live knit jersey printed faux wrap dress--available HERE for only $68!






Nick's Angels: Striking a "Charlie's Angels" pose with EVINE Live host Wendi Russo and my models in "NV Nick Verreos" woven felt open front jacket/vest with faux leather details and pockets










Nick Verreos on EVINE Live--showing his new "NV Nick Verreos" textured stretch knit cold shoulder blouson jumpsuit--available HERE for just $79!












NV Nick Verreos faux leather and jersey top---Nick Verreos and EVINE Live host Wendi Russo+ models--Top is available HERE!








Model showing my new "NV Nick Verreos" EVINE Live sequined quilted zip-up vest--EVINE Live TV Shopping Network--SHOP for the sequined puffy vest HERE for just $62.25!








Nick Verreos and EVINE Live host Wendi Russo showing the new "NV Nick Verreos" woven felt with faux leather detail open front jacket/vest--EVINE Live TV Shopping Network --Shop the jacket/vest HERE!














Models showing the "NV Nick Verreos" 3/4 Dolman Sleeve Tie-Waist Trench Coat on EVINE Live TV Shopping Network--Shop for the coat HERE for just $78!








The "NV Nick Verreos" Blouse--Models Kat and Ashley on stage showing my new "NV Nick Verreos" Shark-bite hem band-collar blouse with embellished detail--Shop HERE










Le Dress: Nick Verreos and EVINE Live host Wendi Russo + models showing my "NV Nick Verreos" knit jersey cowl drape neckline with mini cap sleeves dress--Shop the dress HERE for just $58!








The NV Ponte Dress: Nick Verreos and models Kat and Ashley showing my new "NV Nick Verreos" EVINE Live V-neck fitted sheath dress in ponte with metallic stud detail--Get it HERE!








Nick Verreos--with David Paul--EVINE Live headquarters--Eden Prairie Minnesota






SHOP my latest "NV Nick Verreos" Fall line HERE on EVINE Live!




No comments:

Post a Comment