Sunday, September 20, 2015

WHO WORE WHAT?.....Emmy Awards 2015: Kerry Washington in Marc Jacobs Spring 2016




 Kerry Washington in Marc Jacobs Spring 2016





Actress Kerry Washington wore this silver sequined cocktail dress from Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2016 Collection at the 2015 Emmy Awards. I liked that she gave Cocktail length. It fit her nicely (she is model sample size 2, after all). And it was styled right with the simple ankle strapped metallic heels.



Now, in terms of the style of the dress, it was a bit 80's-meets-2006, with the shoulder padded and applique-encrusted shoulders. I wish those petal appliques would have been removed but as a designer, I understand to "not disturb my design" philosophy.



As always, I want to know one thing: Is it a Yay or Nay for you guys??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment