Thursday, May 15, 2014

Early retrospective


I decided to create a collage which comprises the first two months of this blog. Although it's only been two months, looking back, the day of my first post seems to be very far away. I can say that even if it's a lot of work and consumes lots of resources I am glad that I finally managed, somehow, to quantify  my passion; which I wish you as well!
P.S. For more pictures with the outfits please consult the archive.
Loving Hug to all <3

M-am gandit sa fac un colaj care sa incropeze primele doua luni de viata ale acestui blog. Desi au trecut doar doua luni, privind in urma, ziua primei postari pare mult mai indepartata. Pot afirma totusi ca desi este foarte multa munca in spate si se consuma foarte multe resurse ma bucur totusi ca in sfarsit reusesc cumva sa-mi valorific pasiunea, ceea ce va doresc si voua!
P.S. Pentru mai multe fotografii cu tinutele va rog sa consultati arhiva din partea dreapta.
Va imbratisez cu drag!











No comments:

Post a Comment