Wednesday, June 3, 2015

NV NICK VERREOS.....Blog Recap of the Premiere of "NV by Nick Verreos" on EVINE Live Shopping Network: Lots of Pics!




 NV by Nick Verreos Premiere on EVINE Live: Nick Verreos debuting his "NV by Nick Verreos" line on EVINE Live TV Shopping Network



Last Saturday, I had the pleasure and honor to PREMIERE my "NV Nick Verreos" line EXCLUSIVE on the EVINE Live TV Shopping Network. I was sooooo excited about this since this was my first time selling a separates/sportswear line (not just dresses!) and on a TV Shopping Network! I was also very excited since this line is very precious to me: it's very affordable (as opposed to my high-end NIKOLAKI line) and available to ladies in sizes XS-3X (LOTS of sizes!).






EVINE Live Step-and-Repeat: Nick Verreos at the EVINE Live headquarters





I want to bring my "Red Carpet" sensibility, design, draping and pattern making knowledge along with the fact that I am an actual fashion designer--as well as my mantra that EVERY WOMAN deserves to have a Red Carpet/Goddess Moment. The Premiere did REALLY WELL! In fact, we SOLD OUT of A LOT of the styles and sizes during the hour that I was on (Yeay!!!)...







I am SO humbled that the line did so well and happy that I could bring my "At-a-Girl"/Diva Fab looks to the EVINE Live customer! This past weekend was the Debut of the Spring/Summer 2015 collection and I am happy to announce that I will be back on EVINE Live this August for the Fall Fashion Event. Until then, here is my BLOG RECAP--with lots of photos--of my Premiere on the Shopping Network:




Sketching Nick: The day before my "big" Premiere Fashion Event on EVINE Live, I had the pleasure of meeting EVINE Live Host Wendi Russo and sketching one of my designs for her



Premiere Day: 






Nick Verreos and EVINE Live Host Wendi Russo--Selling my NV Nick Verreos printed "One shoulder Caftan" knit top








 The "Diva" Caftan Top--NV Nick Verreos on EVINE Live






NV Nick Verreos EVINE Live bubblegum pink cowl neck knit jersey top








NV Nick Verreos Color Blocked "Moto" Jacket on EVINE Live






NV Nick Verreos EVINE Live Notched Collar and Dolman Sleeved Trench Coat






 NV Nick Verreos EVINE Live printed "jogger" jersey knit pants












 NV Nick Verreos EVINE Live black-and-white draped top and waist tie waffle knit jumpsuit (far right)










 NV Nick Verreos EVINE Live knit jersey "Perfect Summer" Dress with chiffon front "fall"








 EVINE Live Host Wendi Russo in NV Nick Verreos pink knit dress with chiffon "fall"--and fashion sketch by Nick Verreos






 A Fab Premiere: Nick Verreos and EVINE Live Host Wendi Russo--EVINE Live TV Shopping Network



A LOT of the styles and sizes SOLD OUT but...you can still get some HERE on the EVINE.com site while they last!



**And: DON'T MISS the EVINE Live Fall Fashion Event in August when I debut my NV Nick Verreos Fall Collection on EVINE Live!






No comments:

Post a Comment