Friday, May 29, 2015

NV NICK VERREOS.....NV by Nick Verreos line DEBUTS THIS SATURDAY May 30th EXCLUSIVELY on EVINE Live TV Shopping Network, Tune In!




Nick Verreos--"NV Nick Verreos" EVINE Live 



I am BEYOND EXCITED to announce the DEBUT of my "NV Nick Verreos" line EXCLUSIVE to the EVINE Live Shopping Network! This EVINE Live Collection is all about separates--including dresses (of course!), but jackets, jumpsuits, pants and tops!!!  As a Red Carpet Designer who has designed gowns and dresses worn by Katy Perry, Carrie Underwood, Beyonce as well as Heidi Klum, I want to bring that "Red Carpet" feel to the everyday woman...as I like to say "Every Woman Deserves a Red Carpet Moment"...








Nick Verreos with models in his "NV Nick Verreos" EXCLUSIVE to EVINE Live Shopping Network line



But...this are not an evening line--it's all about making garments for every woman's "red carpet moments"--whether it be cocktails with their girlfriends, First Day on the Holiday Cruise, dinner with your significant other, or a job interview. I want women to look their best and feel like GODDESSES in my designs. My new "NV Nick Verreos" line for EVINE brings together elements of my mom's Latino background, my dad's Greek heritage; bold colors, shapes as well as draping and a Mediterranean "Holiday in the Greek Islands" feel.






Sketching Style: Sketches of my new "NV Nick Verreos" line EXCLUSIVE to EVINE Live Shopping Network



My "NV Nick Verreos" line is Affordable, Bold, Bright, and not for the Wallflower! For my Spring/Summer 2015 DEBUT, I will be showing lots of COLOR, BOLD PRINTS, lots of DRAPE and ARCHITECTURAL shapes.










Nick Verreos with David Paul (far right) and models in "NV Nick Verreos" EVINE Live line








WHAT:

NV Nick Verreos debut on EVINE Live Shopping Network



WHERE:
EVINE Line Shopping Network




WHEN:

THIS SATUDAY May 30th

3PM EST, 12PM PST



To Find EVINE Live Channel on your TV--

Click HERE



Click HERE to SHOP!










 TUNE IN THIS SATUDAY May 30th!


No comments:

Post a Comment