Saturday, July 11, 2015

Nominated in The Versatile Blogger Award!



Super thanks Aimee for nominating me in The Versatile Blogger Award! By the way fellow bloggers if you love photography, fashion, and lifestyle go to Aimee's blog. You can read loads of interesting blog posts about such topics. 

As being nominated I felt happy, grateful, and enthusiastic being that this is my first time of being nominated. For I have been blogging for just a month. Anyways I am grateful as well for all of my fellow blogger readers who appreciated my blog. Thank you!

Here are 7 random facts about me:











My Nominees are:



         The rules for The Versatile Blogger Award are:
    •   Thank the person who gave you this award.
    •    Include a link to their blog.
    •    Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
    •    Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
    •    Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.   

Some of the pictures were taken from google and the badge for the Versatile Award was design by Ms. Lamia.

No comments:

Post a Comment