Monday, February 9, 2015

Posh


EN
I ADORE the fur items!!!!!!!! Whether it a vest, a cape, a coat, a collar, a hat or gloves. Today I chose to wear this beautiful fur coat that I have it for some years and I bought it from Only for you store from Bucharest at a price of 50% off Yey. I very much love the massive and fluffy collar which gives a posh and stylish air. This time I opted for an elegant combination but for a further post I intend to show you a sporty approach. So stay tune
The fur coat and the vintage earrings came in contrast with the casual sweater balancing the outfit and go out of the too "miladyarea. I try to avoid as much as possible exaggerated studied outfits and the "aged" style I'm always opting for youthful combinations even a bit "neglected" outfits, sometime.
I embrace you with love!

RO
ADOR piesele de blana!!!!!!!! Indiferent ca este vorba de vesta, capa, haina, guler, caciula sau manusi. Azi am ales sa port aceasta minunata haina de blana pe care o am de ceva ani si pe care am achizitionat-o de la Only for you din Bucuresti la un pret de 50% off yey. Imi place foarte tare gulerul masiv si pufos care confera un aer posh si stylish. De aceasta data am optat pentru o combinatie mai eleganta insa pe viitor intentionez sa va arat si o abordare mai sport. Asa ca stati pe aproape! 
Haina de blana si cerceii au venit in contrast cu pluoverul casual echilibrand astfel tinuta si iesind din zona de “cucoana”. Incerc sa evit pe cat posibil tinutele exagerat de studiate si aerul batrancios optand mereu pentru combinatii tineresti poate usor chiar neglijente.
Va imbratisez cu drag!

DON’T FORGET TO LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE

 FOR DAILY UPDATES

Photography by ANDREEA TALIN

No comments:

Post a Comment