Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Simple Statement Top / Leibster Award




I give my thanks in being nominated for the Leibster Award. I was tagged by Shwetali Dhumal Not So Hard To Be Pretty <<< click and go check out her out. Thank you for tagging me! Shwetali is a very friendly beauty blogger writing about DIY, make up reviews and more. I feel so happy about this.


Now let us go to Q&A

What do you specially do on weekends?
Sometimes I go to the countryside where my Grand Parents live where there is nature, beach, and the sea.

Have you ever thought of being full time blogger?
Yes I have but I could not. Being in the field of science and health care and being a very creative person I just have to divide my time in the things I love. I feel so weird that I am both a nerd and an artsy person. I am me. I am eccentric.


Which is your favorite place to visit?
I have no favourite place currently. But the world is so vast that I want to discover every place I can.

Homemade food or street food?
I pick homemade food. Because even if I indulge myself sometimes in street food, I totally know that unhygienic street food is a source for contagious diseases. Yes you can get hepatitis from eating street foods! So do be careful! 


What was your first thought when you woke up in this morning ?
My first thought was “Wow why did I wake up this late!” That was probably from blogging.

What cheers you up ?
Watching tv series really cheers me up! Especially tv series that are mind provoking. I would never watch boring things.


What do you order or not order at restaurant ?
I am not a really picky eater. So I can order anything.

What question do you hate to answer ?
If that question is an awkward question I would really hate it!


Have you ever dance on stage?
Yes. That was back then. In school everything is mandatory.

What have you always wanted? did you get it?
There are a lot of things that I would want. I am still working on it though. 



~What a Lovely Mural~

XxX

These are the rules for Liebster Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and comment on their blog
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Nominate 10 bloggers that you think deserve the award, and notify them
4. Answer the 10 questions you are given, and give 10 more for the bloggers you nominate to answer
5. Make a copy of the rules in your post

I nominate you:
Shaira Day Dreamer and Believer
Aimee Capturing Life Memoirs
Zarrah Jane The Bandwagon Chic
Venus Emotera Goddess
Nyda That Grl In High Heels
Fashion Radi
Seyra Pavements are Runways
Zaira Fashion's Obsession 
Anne Linda.Libra.Loca
My Daily Wear

My Questions:
What is the most inspiring moment that recently happened to you?
Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
Are you and early bird or a night owl?
What social media do you hate the most and why?
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you have and why?
What keeps you from blogging?
Would you rather be liked or respected?
What do you worry about, and why?
Tell me what are your perks in being a blogger?
If you were an animated character, who would you be and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment